29 december 2010

*** The last updates of the year ***

These posts have been updated!
(either I added links or refreshed  them)

Some artists I got to know in 2010:
The Slackers
The Jazz Mandolin Project
Omar Faruk Tekbilek
Robin Thicke
Santogold

Katzenjammer
Ladyhawke
Amr Diab
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs
Waxdolls

The ones I liked the most in 2010:
...here! 

The ones you liked the most in 2010:
Sade
Billy Joel
Dimitri from Paris
Kruder & Dorfmeister
Norah Jones

Some of your all time favorites:
Frank Zappa
Alan Parsons Project
Supertramp
David Sylvian
Serge Gainsbourg

Some of my all time favorites:
Tania Maria
Curtis Mayfield
Stevie Wonder
Steely Dan
Chic

...don't let anything keep you from commenting. Your comments will be appreciated.

My other weblogs:
Every Picture tells a Story: drawings and sketches, with stories (in Dutch) about everyday matters
Heart on my sleeve: fictitious album sleeves. (Yes indeed, fake CD covers!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home