26 september 2005

Disclaimer in English

All references to files on the "Best of...Both Worlds"-blog are search results, found through strings on search engines.
None of the files were uploaded by me. So I can not (and will not) answer to requests.
Consequently dead links can not be repaired.

The intention is not to offer music, but to draw your attention to artists or CD's I like, and of which I find that they are worth listening to.

This blog has NO commercial intention what so ever.
I will not bother you with the legal "jabbertalk" but the bottom line is: if you like a record you saw here, BUY it.
You are supposed to delete any music file you found, within 24 hours. I can not be held responsible for not following that rule.
If you want me to delete anything for legal reasons, please mail me at best of both worlds@ad valvas.be (remove the blanks), and I will do so.

And for any other issue, just leave me a "Comment".

With kind regards,
arnel

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home