12 februari 2010

The meaning of I love you, the 4th BoBW Valentine compilation

In case you might not notice: I'll be off for a couple of days. I could write something about Being in love and Quality time, but actually it shouldn't be your concern where we're going.

In the meantime you can listen to some specially compiled love songs. And the ones I'm extremely fond of are "The meaning of I love you" by the Dutch Margriet Sjoerdsma, "Never give you up" by Raphael Saadiq and "I just gotta have you", the classic by Kashif.
So, you too try to say "I love you" to someone today. That is: today and any other day.
And what else do you do for Valentine Day? Presents? Special care? Or do you just ignore anything with hearts in the colour pink?
Tell me.

Enjoy the music, and have a nice Valentine weekend...

V.A. - The meaning of I love you (The 4th BoBW Valentine compilation)
01. La Chanson Des Vieux Amants - Jacques Brel / 4:30
02. The Meaning Of I Love You - Margriet Sjoerdsma / 4:13
03. You Make It Real - James Morrison / 3:31
04. I Love You - Climax Blues Band / 4:03
05. Just You 'N' Me - Chicago / 3:45
06. You're All I Need - Carmel / 4:40
07. I'm in Love - Aretha Franklin / 2:50
08. We're In This Love Together - Al Jarreau / 3:46
09. L-O-V-E (Love) - Al Green / 3:08
10. Never Give You Up (ft. Stevie Wonder & Cj) - Raphael Saadiq / 4:13
11. Butterfly - Jason Mraz / 5:00
12. I Just Gotta Have You (lover you can turn me on) - Kashif / 5:45
13. Love Is - Bill Withers / 4:20
14. Being A Girl - Van Hunt / 3:25
15. Are You My Baby - Wendy & Lisa / 5:07
16. Valentine - Bryan Ferry / 3:46
h**p://www.flameupload.com/files/0HGSHPEH/BoBW_Comp_V4lentine.zip

More Valentine music:
The Valentine Compilation 1
The Valentine Compilation 2
The Valentine Compilation 3

...a comment would be appreciated. Share your thoughts with me.

My other weblogs:
  • Every Picture tells a Story: drawings and sketches, with stories (in Dutch) about everyday matters
  • Heart on my sleeve: fictitious album sleeves. (Yes indeed, fake CD covers!)
  • Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Een reactie posten

    << Home