Time for Valentine!...and there's another BfBW compilation!
It is still within the concept of my favorite music (being jazz and funk) but this collection is conceived around a theme. Although the subject may be predictable, I hope the sixteen songs aren't. All tracks have something to do with love or Valentine...
And as usual one song is Belgian ("Mad about you" by Hooverphonic) and one of them is Dutch ("One moment your mind" by Total Touch). Have fun. And have a nice Valentine's Day!
V.A. - ValentiMe (a BoBW jazz funk compilation)
01. quote from the TV Show "Mad About You" / 0:14
02. Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton / 3:21
03. Mad about you - Hooverphonic / 3:46
04. Have a little faith in me - John Hiatt / 4:05
05. Love gets in the way - Dayne Kurtz / 3:48
06. Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel / 4:53
07. Holding Back The Years - Simply Red / 4:30
08. You Give Me Something - James Morrison / 3:37
09. I care 4 U - Aaliyah / 4:36
10. You bring me joy - Anita Baker / 4:28
11. One moment your mind - Total Touch / 4:21
12. Come Go With Me - Teddy Pendergrass / 5:51
13. Mad Sexy Cool - Babyface / 3:58
14. No Ordinary Love - Sade / 7:20
15. Love Speaks Louder than Words - Al Jarreau / 3:57
16. It's Ecstacy (When You Lay Down Next To Me) - Barry White / 3:28
17. Give Me The Night - George Benson 5:00
18. quote from the TV Show "Mad About You" / 0:10
...and if you tell me in a comment what you think about it, more samplers might follow.
EDIT: As José mentioned in the comments, I seem to have forgotten to include the covers for this compilation. Sorry for that. As I always take great pleasure in designing those covers, it would be a pity not to share them with you. Feel free to tell me what you think of those inlays...
Here are the front and back cover to the "valentiMe" compilation.