03 juli 2009

The 51st BoBW jazz funk compilation

It's hot. Really hot. I hope you feel the same about this music. Let me know.
But I was referring to the weather. So, with temperatures like that, this boy does nothing (Alesha Dixon). Life is good (Diane Schuur), they say it's wonderfull (Peter Beets Trio).
The Dutch track is by the stunning Peter Beets. I saw him live a couple of months ago. That's what I would call breathtaking virtuosity! The Belgian contribution is by the in Paris residing David Linx.
And allow yourself to be surprised by a jazzy Gladys Knight, a swinging Robert Smith and a very catchy Alesha Dixon.

Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend...

V.A. - The boy does nothing (The 51st BoBW jazz funk compilation)
01. Mr. Bojangles - Chet Atkins / 3:15
02. Life Is Good - Diane Schuur /4:02
03. They Say It's Wonderfull - Peter Beets Trio / 4:26
04. But Not For Me-  Gladys Knight / 4:04
05. Then we 'll be home - David Linx / 4:10
06. Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart - Judy Garland / 3:40
07. The Flight of the Bumble Bee (a capella) - The Swingle Singers / 1:25
08. French Rat Race - The Double Six of Paris / 2:37
09. The Lovecats - The Cure /3:40
10. The Boy Does Nothing - Alesha Dixon / 3:22
11. Twiggy, Twiggy - Pizzicato 5 / 4:05
12. Spybreak! - Propellerheads / 6:58
13. Krupa - Apollo 440 / 6:15
14. Breaker's Revenge (Freestylers BBoy Mix) - Arthur Baker / 6:35
15. My Philosophy - krs-One / 5:38
16. Check the rhime - a Tribe called Quest / 3:39
h**p://sharebee.com/6d2c2687


And did you ever visit my other weblogs?
  • Have you ever seen my sketches? Tell me what you think about my drawings, at Every Picture tells a Story.
  • And what about my NEW blog? It's about fictitious album sleeves.
    (Yes, fake CD covers!)
    Give it a try at
    Heart on my sleeve.

    ...a comment would be appreciated. Do share your thoughts!
  • Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    At maandag, 03 mei, 2010, Anonymous Anoniem said...

    bedankt voor de 50 + 51 jazz funk reup

    ik zie ook nog uit naar deel 22 + 37

    mvg
    Pépé

     

    Een reactie posten

    << Home