26 juni 2009

The 4th Sunny Summer Sampler

The summer started slowly and easely. So does this 4th Sunny Summer Sampler. I'm not very fond of Dido (to put it nicely) but "Summer" is a very relaxed and comforting song... And Emiliana Torrini and Mathilde Santing don't seem to be in a hurry either. Nor is Eumir Deodato or George Duke . So why should you hasten. Find your own pace and enjoy the sunny days ...the sun is shining!
You might be surprised by some warmhearted covers. like "Summer Samba" by Patricia Barber, "Here Comes the Sun" by John Pizzarelli or "You Are My Sunshine" by Monty Alexander.

Let the music sooth you, and have a nice weekend...

V.A. - The 4th Sunny Summer Sampler
01. Summerbreeze - Emiliana Torrini / 3:48
02. Wonderful life - Mathilde Santing / 3:39
03. Summer - Dido / 3:55
04. The Summer Knows - Phil Woods / 7:18
05. Spirit Of Summer - Eumir Deodato / 4:16
06. Summer Samba - Patricia Barber / 3:44
07. You Are My Sunshine - Mtume / 4:32
08. Summer Breezin' - George Duke / 4:50
09. Here Comes the Sun - John Pizzarelli 5:04
10. You Are My Sunshine - Monty Alexander / 4:54
11. Sunny Days - Vaya Con Dios / 3:24
12. Summer, Highland Falls - Billy Joel / 3:19
13. Sun Is Shining - Bob Marley / 2:11
14. Summer Soft - Stevie Wonder / 4:14
15. Behind The Sun - Red Hot Chili Peppers / 4:43
16. Sun - Stereo MC's / 3:28
h**p://sharebee.com/f58528a0

Did you ever visit my other weblogs?
  • Have you ever seen my sketches? Tell me what you think about my drawings, at Every Picture tells a Story.
  • And what about my third blog? It's about fictitious album sleeves. (Yes, fake CD covers!) Find out what tickles my fancy, at Heart on my sleeve.

    ...of course a comment would be appreciated. So do share your thoughts!
  • Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Een reactie posten

    << Home