11 december 2009

The 5th Christmas Collection

Time has flown. I remember Christmas as if it was only last year. And actually it was.
This year once again I tried to find a couple of songs that are appropriate for this season without being too predictable. With this collection of tracks I wanted to stay within the boundaries of my personal taste (but that goes without saying, doesn't it?) I hope you like them too.

My favorite Christmas tracks on this compilation are "The Happy Elf" by Harry Connick and "Hey Santa" by Ashanti. But the song I enjoy the most at this moment is the Bjorn Again version of "Santa Claus is coming to town".

Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend.

V.A. - The 5th Christmas Collection (a BoBW jazz funk compilation)
01. O Come All Ye Faithful - Chet Baker / 4:28
02. I'd Like You for Christmas - Julie London / 2:36
03. Song for Prima - John Tesh / 3:17
04. Sleigh ride - Laura Fygi / 2:46
05. That Holiday feeling - Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme / 2:34
06. The Happy Elf - Harry Connick, Jr. / 3:42
07. Hey Santa - Ashanti / 1:55
08. Christmas time is here - Patti Austin / 3:27
09. The Christmas Spirit - Donna Summer / 4:34
10. What I want for Christmas - Macy Gray / 3:40
11. Kissing by the mistletoe - Joe Williams / 3:18
12. Bling Bling Christmas - Silvertones / 3:23
13. Frosty The Snowman - Cocteau Twins / 2:55
14. Alone at Christmas - Milk, inc. / 3:13
15. I Was Born on Christmas Day - Saint Etienne / 3:05
16. Santa Claus is coming to town - Björn again / 3:00
h**p://flameupload.com/files/0NFMEB6R/BoBW_Xmas5.zip

...previous Xmas Compilations:
The Christmas Collection, vol.1
The Christmas Collection, vol.2
The Christmas Collection, vol.3
The Christmas Collection, vol.4

A comment would be appreciated. So please do share your thoughts with me...

And did you ever visit my other weblogs?
  • Have you ever seen my sketches? Tell me what you think about my drawings, at Every Picture tells a Story.
  • And what about my latest blog? It's about fictitious album sleeves.
    (Yes, fake CD covers!)
    Give it a try at
    Heart on my sleeve.
  • Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    At zaterdag, 21 april, 2012, Anonymous free ebooks download said...

    enjoyed reading your articles excellent stuff keep up the good work Community health nursing diagnosis Nursing assessment example Careplans Nursing students Classified Post share this

     

    Een reactie posten

    << Home