13 februari 2009

The 3rd BoBW Valentine compilation

Nobody ever said you need to follow the hype. Just try to bring back Valentine to his original proportions: pay some special attention to the ones you love. Simply send one your love.

This is a collection of love songs. Some are celebrating love, like the utterly happy "Hallelujah, I Love Her So" by Ray Charles. My absolute favorite at this moment!
Some talk about the fact that love not always ends well: for example the Belgian Viktor Lazlo, in the extremely melancholic "Canoe Rose".
But there's always something positive in every love story. Stephan Sulke looks back to discover the better moments in his affair with "Lotte".
So, say "I love you" to someone today. Or tomorrow. Or any following day.
If you would use a song for that, what song would it be? What is your favorite love song? Tell me.

Enjoy the music, and have a nice Valentine weekend...

V.A. - Send One Your Love (The 3rd BoBW Valentine compilation)
01. Canoe Rose - Viktor Lazlo / 4:43
02. My Funny Valentine - Chaka Kahn / 4:06
03. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye / 4:01
04. Valentine - Michael Henderson / 4:00
05. Let's Fall in Love - Diana Krall / 4:19
06. This Guy's In Love With You - Herb Alpert / 3:59
07. Lotte - Stephan Sulke / 2:58
08. The old fashioned way - Charles Aznavour / 3:07
09. Hallelujah, I Love Her So - Ray Charles / 2:36
10. I'm So in Love - Irma Thomas / 3:07
11. Goin' Out of My Head - Wes Mongomery / 2:15
12. Fell In Love - Alain Clark / 3:53
13. Send One Your Love - Steve Wonder / 4:02
14. Best Of My Love - The Emotions / 3:39
15. I would die for you - Prince / 2:49
16. Valentine's Day - ABC / 3:43
h**p://sharebee.com/38f1ecfc

More Valentine music:
The Valentine Compilation 1
The Valentine Compilation 2

...a comment would be appreciated. Share your thoughts with me.

...and do have a look at Every picture tells a story...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home