17 oktober 2008

The 39th BoBW jazz funk compilation

Looking at some of the songtitles one would think I'm getting depressed: "Even If My Heart Would Break" (Aaron Neville), "Everything happens to me" (Charlie Parker) and "Losing my mind" (a powerful Pet Shop Boys song by Liza Minelli)... And if I wouldn't mention the fact that "S.O.S." (Nils Landgren) is an Abba cover, you wouldn't have noticed, would you?

But, don't worry... I'm allright. Look at titles like "See The Day" (D. C. Lee), "Feeling Funky" (The Crusaders), "Funkin'" (Brian Culbertson) and "Dance around the World" by the Dutch artist Richenel.
Belgium is represented by the elegant Viktor Laszlo.

Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend...

V.A. - Chocolate Flavour (The 39th BoBW jazz funk compilation)
01. I Wanna Get Next To You - Rose Royce / 3:59
02. Even If My Heart Would Break - Aaron Neville / 4:58
03. See The Day - D. C. Lee / 4:35
04. Everything happens to me - Charlie Parker / 3:18
05. Walk On - Scatman Crothers / 2:49
06. Chocolate Flavour - Serhat Feat. Viktor Lazlo / 4:09
07. Santa Monica Triangle - Jeff Lorber / 4:12
08. Mildred's Attraction - Joyce Cooling / 5:46
09. Feeling Funky - The Crusaders / 2:58
10. The Funk Surgeon - Eddie Henderson / 4:52
11. Funkin' - Brian Culbertson / 5:16
12. S.O.S. - Nils Landgren / 4:45
13. It's A Love Thang (original 12") - The Whispers / 5:07
14. Electric Kingdom - Afrika Bambaataa / 6:49
15. Dance around the World - Richenel / 3:54
16. Losing My Mind - Liza Minelli / 4:09
h**p://sharebee.com/679f4de4

...and if you tell me in a comment what you think about it, more jazz funk compilations might follow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home