10 oktober 2008

The Masters of Gospel

Various Artists - The Masters of Gospel
1. Oh My Lord - Mahalia Jackson
2. God Shall Wipe All Tears Away - Mahalia Jackson
3. I Want Jesus to Walk Around My Bedside - Selah Jubilee Singers
4. When the Saints Go Marching In - Blind Willie Davis
5. When I Stand Before the King - Blind Willie Davis
6. Tell Me What Kind of Man Jesus Is - Chicago Sanctified Singers
7. Gabriel - Elder Charles D. Beck
8. Twelve Gates to the City - Rev. Gary Davis
9. Moan, You Moaners - Bessie Smith
10. Do Lord Send Me - Georgia Peach
11. Shake Mother's Hand for Me - Golden Eagle Gospel Singers
12. I'm Free at Last - Southern Sons
13. Wade in the Water - The Charioteers
14. If You See My Saviour - Rev. Thomas A. Dorsey
15. Wonder Where the Gambling Man - Norfolk Jubilee Singers
16. I Want God's Bosom to Be Mine - Birmingham Jubilee Singers
17. Praise Him Shining Angels - Second Zion Four
18. Them Bones - Mitchell's Christian Singers
19. Handwriting on the Wall - The Heavenly Gospel Singers
20. When the Gates Swing Open - The Heavenly Gospel Singers
21. Walk in the Light - The Heavenly Gospel Singers
22. He Knows Just How Much We Can Bear - Selah Jubilee Singers
23. I Saw the Light - Selah Jubilee Singers
24. I Looked Down the Line - The Dixie Hummingbirds
h**p://lix.in/-2c4214

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home