The 37th BoBW jazz funk compilationWhy should music always be so serious? The world seems to be full of unhappy singer/songwriters, and shoegazers. "Ain't No Doubt" for instance (by Jimmy Nail) is one of the funniest dance tracks I know. And The TomTomClub and the Dutch multitalent Bastian apparently have the same sense of humour.
I kind of forgot Javine and the Love City Groove through the years, but I always keep in mind how beautiful "Nothing really ends" by dEUS is (must be about the only song I like of these Belgians, apart from their most recent single "The architect". I'm not that guitar orientated, you know)
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend...
V.A. - Ain't no doubt (The 37th BoBW jazz funk compilation)
01. The shadow of your smile - Dexter Gordon / 4:58
02. That old devil called love again - Billie Holliday / 2:56
03. Frontin' (Live) - Jamie Cullum / 3:59
04. Morning - Amos Lee / 3:38
05. Nothing really ends - dEUS / 4:10
06. Respect Yourself - The Kane Gang / 4:00
07. Love City Groove - Love City Groove / 3:54
08. Ain't No Doubt - Jimmy Nail / 3:57
09. When You Talk About Love - Patti Labelle / 5:33
10. Real Things - Javine / 3:23
11. Right Here - SwV / 3:44
12. The Rain - Oran "Juice" Jones / 5:06
13. Rumors - Timex Social Club/ 4:10
14. Dont Say Nuthin' - The Roots / 3:38
15. L' éléphant - Tom Tom Club / 4:52
16. Love is Incredible - Bastian / 5:39
...and if you tell me in a comment what you think about it, more jazz funk compilations might follow.