17 juli 2011

*** Updates ***

These posts have been updated!
(either I refreshed them or added links)

Michael Franks - 2 albums
Sonny Rollins
Herbie Hancock - 5 albums
Joe Sample - 3 albums
Stanley Clarke - 3 albums

Funkadelic - 2 albums
B.B. King - 7 albums
Sharon Jones - 2 albums
Chris Botti - 3 albums
Paul Anka

Babyface
Van Hunt
Queen Latifah - 2 albums
Joss Stone - 4 albums
Raul Midon - 2 albums

Do share your opinion about this blog. Your comment will be appreciated.

My other weblogs:
Every Picture tells a Story: drawings and sketches, with stories (in Dutch) about everyday matters
Heart on my sleeve: fictitious album sleeves. (Yes indeed, fake CD covers!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At vrijdag, 06 juli, 2012, Anonymous baby carrier said...

Once she was on my back,ergo baby carrier it felt GREAT! We took a long walk all over the neighborhood and I had absolutely ergo baby carrier uk zero shoulder and back pain like I usually get. I am now a true believer in this carrier and will be using it exclusively as ergo baby Everly grows. (The Ergo Baby also offers an infant insert for tee tiny babes available separately)

 

Een reactie plaatsen

<< Home