04 maart 2011

The 63rd BoBW Compilation

Here's another comp with some impressive names, I like to think: Randy Crawford, Harold Melvin, Michael McDonald and Herbie Hancock. My favorite songs on this 63rd BoBW comp are "If You Think You're Lonely Now" by Bobby Womack and "Send It On" by the Dutch trumpet player Rob van de Wouw. The Belgian track is "Do The Bop" by the amazing Funky Boudoir.
But if you really want to be surprised do listen to "I Loves You Porgy" by Diana Ross or "Jungle Love" by Cristina (Monet).

Enjoy the music. And do have a nice weekend...

V.A. - Send it on (The 63rd BoBW Compilation)
01. One Day I'll Fly Away -  Randy Crawford / 4:18
02. Harlem Nocturne - Michael Lington / 4:46
03. Get Up - Amel Larrieux / 4:04
04. Let Me Be The One (Ummah Radio Remix Ft. Phife) - Mint Condition / 4:11
05. Do The Bop - Funky Boudoir / 4:00
06. When We're Making Love - Denise LaSalle / 3:38
07. I Loves You Porgy - Diana Ross / 5:00
08. Wake Up Everybody - Harold Melvin & the Bluenotes / 3:41
09. I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near) - Michael McDonald / 3:40
10. If You Think You're Lonely Now - Bobby Womack / 5:38
11. Send It On - Rob van de Wouw / 6:42
12. The Heat Is On, part 1 & 2 (explicit lyrics) - The Isley Brothers / 5:37
13. Movin' (extended mix) - Brass Construction / 8:40
14. You Bet Your Love (US 12' version) - Herbie Hancock / 8:12
15. Fruit At The Bottom - Wendy & Lisa / 4:34
16. Jungle Love - Cristina / 5:20
h**p://www.flameupload.com/files/7SQZ5I8M/BoBW_Comp_63.zip

Tell me what you think about this comp, or about the whole blog. Your comment will be appreciated.

My other weblogs:
Heart on my sleeve: fictitious album sleeves. (Yes indeed, fake CD covers!)
Every Picture tells a Story: sketches, with stories about everyday matters.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At woensdag, 09 maart, 2011, Anonymous Anoniem said...

G-R-E-A-T comp, one of the best of your selections. Well done, Arnel! Alberto

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home