The Erotic Compilation, the male versionIt takes two to tango, so here is the second erotic compilation: a male version. Last weeks comp made clear that women can be very explicit too, but I've never seen a title more blunt than "Rough sex" (by the Belgian Lords of Acid. They're not famous for their subtlety.) Some songs on this weeks sampler talk about locations for sex (in the kitchen: R.Kelly / between the sheets: the Isley Brothers /in open air: John Legend), or about the best time (in broad daylight: Ben Sidran). Teddy Pendergrass and George Benson are being very seductive, and Roy Ayers is hilarious. Indeed, why should sex be too serious? So do watch the video by Kraak & Smaak.
Health guru Deepak Chopra needs assistance from Demi Moore to explain how to get to a climax. And how that sounds is made clear by Claude Challe.
Enjoy the music (and more), and have a nice weekend...
V.A. - The Erotic Compilation, the male version (A BoBW jazz funk Compilation)
01. Broad Daylight - Ben Sidran / 3:33
02. Sex In The Kitchen - R. Kelly / 3:38 > video
03. Turn Off the Lights - Teddy Pendergrass / 5:53
04. Between the Sheets - The Isley Brothers / 5:42
05. Sexy - Black Eyed Peas / 4:43
06. Sensual Seduction - Snoop Dogg / 4:04 > video
07. P.D.A. [We Just Don't Care] - John Legend / 4:37 > video
08. I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd / 4:06 > video
09. Poo Poo La La - Roy Ayers / 6:32
10. Feel Like Making Love - George Benson / 4:25 > video
11. Money In The Bag (K&S Remix) - Kraak & Smaak / 3:44 > video
12. Erotic City - George Clinton / 4:27
13. Rollercoaster of Love - Red Hot Chili Peppers / 4:37 > video
14. Desire - Deepak Chopra feat. Demi Moore / 5:39
15. Orgasmus [Encore Une Fois mix] - Claude Challe / 9:00
16. Rough Sex - Lords Of Acid / 4:51
The other erotic compilation:
The Female version
And did you ever visit my other weblogs?
(Yes, fake CD covers!) Give it a try at Heart on my sleeve.
...a comment would be appreciated. Do share your thoughts!