The 32nd BoBW jazz funk compilationMy favourite track on this BoBW compilation is without any doubt "In the Shade of Cool"by Steve Oliver, but I'm also very fond of Ike Quebec's "Blue and Sentimental " and Nathalie Cole's "I've Got Love on My Mind".
Raul Midon's voice blends beautifully with that of the Dutch diva Trijntje Oosterhuis in "Where Is The Love". The Belgian jazz piece is provided by Eric Legnini: "The Memphis dude".
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend...
V.A. - In the Shade of Cool (The 32nd BoBW jazz funk compilation)
01. Blue and Sentimental - Ike Quebec / 7:27
02. First Love - Joe Sample / 4:41
03. In the Shade of Cool - Steve Oliver / 3:51
04. Talk To Me - Jill Scott / 4:44
05. Love You Madly - Kenny Burrell / 2:31
06. The Memphis dude - Eric Legnini / 3:26
07. I've Got Love on My Mind - Natalie Cole / 4:22
08. For The Love Of You - Najee / 5:02
09. Where Is The Love - Trijntje Oosterhuis & Raul Midon / 3:32
10. Jazz Thing (Video Mix) - Gang Starr / 4:43
11. Jazz Workshop - Differenz / 3:37
12. Mister Magic - Grover Washington, jr. / 9:03
13. Atlantic Avenue - Average White Band / 3:13
14. Boogie down - Al Jarreau / 4:03
15. Killer - Adamski feat. Seal / 4:10
16. Destination Calabria - Alex Gaudino / 3:02
...and if you tell me in a comment what you think about it, more jazz funk compilations might follow.