19 maart 2006

Soundtrack "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

Original Soundtrack "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"
1. Po'Lazarus - J Carter & The Prisoners
2. Big Rock Candy Mountain - Harry McLintock
3. You Are My Sunshine - Norman Blake
4. Down In The River To Pray
5. I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow - Soggy Bottom Boys
6. Hard Time Killing Floor Blues - Chris Thomas King
7. I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow (inst.) - Norman Blake
8. Keep on the Sunny Side of Life - The Whites
9. I'll Fly Away - Gillian Welch & Alison Kraus
10. Didn't Leave Nobody but the Baby - EmmyLou Harris,Gillian Welch & Alison Kraus
11. In The Highways - The Peasall Sisters
12. I Am Weary - The Cox Family
13. I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow (inst.) - John Hartford
14. O'Death - Ralph Stanley
15. In the Jailhouse Now - Soggy Bottom Boys
16. I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow (with band) - Soggy Bottom Boys
17. Indian War Whoop - John Hartford
18. Lonesome Valley - The Fairfield Four
19. Angel Band - The Stanley Brothers
h**p://clubdragon.org/robert/private/Music/Soundtracks/O%20Brother,%20Where%20Art%20Thou/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home