11 februari 2011

I love you more than ever, the 5th BoBW Valentine compilation

If you're not into Valentine, don't judge too quick. Is there a reason not to celebrate love on the 14th of february? This comp could as well have been just a simple love compilation suitable for any day, but it happens to include a couple of Valentine songs.
The songs I'm extremely fond of are " Love You More Than You'll Ever Know" by Marc Broussard and "You're In My Heart" by Rod Stewart.
So, like Blood, Sweat & Tears, you too try to say "I love you" to someone on Valentines day. And I mean: on Valentines day and on any other day.

Enjoy the music, and have a nice Valentine weekend...

V.A. - I love you more than ever (The 5th BoBW Valentine compilation)
01. Blue Valentines - Tom Waits / 5:50
02. Les Dessous Chics - Garou / 2:36
03. I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know - Marc Broussard / 5:09
04. Words For Girlfriends - Simply Red / 5:01
05. I love you more than ever - Blood, sweat & tears / 5:28
06. Valentine Girl - New Kids on the Block / 4:01
07. Never nooit meer - Gordon & Re-play / 4:30
08. Valentine - Ryan Leslie / 4:18
09. I love you - Sofie / 3:18
10. Bad Valentine - Transvision Vamp / 3:45
11. Valentine - Kina Grannis / 2:40
12. You're In My Heart - Rod Stewart / 4:31
13. This Girl's in Love With you - Dionne Warwick / 5:15
14. Breakfast In Bed - Dusty Springfield / 2:58
15. Cupid - Amy Winehouse / 3:48
16. Saint Valentin - Magic System / 3:51
h**p://www.flameupload.com/files/0AJHTICN/BoBW_Comp_valentine_5.zip

More Valentine music:
The Valentine Compilation 1
The Valentine Compilation 2
The Valentine Compilation 3
The Valentine Compilation 4

And did you vote for the best albums of 2010 ?

Don't let anything keep you from commenting. Your comments will be appreciated.

My other weblogs:
Every Picture tells a Story: drawings and sketches, with stories (in Dutch) about everyday matters Heart on my sleeve: fictitious album sleeves. (Yes indeed, fake CD covers!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At zaterdag, 12 februari, 2011, Anonymous jazzLover said...

achhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, heerlijke muziek.
dank je Arnel.
grtz, jazzLover

 
At zondag, 13 februari, 2011, Anonymous Anoniem said...

Goede smaak! En weer prachtige cover gephotoshopped.
Thanks!

 

Een reactie plaatsen

<< Home