The Wedding AlbumA couple of months ago I got a suggestion by mail to make a wedding compilation. Well, I did, but it's not exactly a collection of songs you should play at a wedding party. You'ld better listen to it before you get married.
Although a wedding is not a laughing matter, one always needs a bit of humour.
So listen to "Get Me To The Church On Time" from the musical My Fair Lady, "Matrimony" by Gilbert O'Sullivan and "Wedding Bell Blues" by The 5th Dimension.
And if you happen to speak Dutch... luister dan vooral naar de tongue-in-cheeck-humor van 'Trouw Met Mij' van Hugo Matthijsen, en "Kom uit de bedstee mijn liefste" van Egbert Douwe.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend...
V.A. - The Wedding Album (A BoBW compilation)
01. Get Me To The Church On Time (from "My Fair Lady") - Audrey Hepburn & Rex Harrison / 5:59
02. Bridal Dancing Queen (Full Score from "Muriel's Wedding") - Wedding Band from "Muriel's Wedding" / 3:05
03. The Wedding Song - Kenny G. / 3:21
04. The Secret Marriage - Sting / 2:04
05. Young Bride - Midlake / 4:56
06. Trouw Met Mij - Hugo Matthijsen / 2:16
07. Peggy Sue Got Married - Buddy Holly / 2:04
08. Matrimony - Gilbert O'Sullivan / 3:16
09. Kom uit de bedstee mijn liefste - Egbert Douwe / 3:22
10. Stop The Wedding - Etta James / 2:53
11. Wedding Bell Blues - The 5th Dimension / 2:44
12. Let's get married - Al Green / 5:35
13. Let's get married - Jagged Edge / 4:24
14. Cut The Cake - Average White Band / 4:05
15. Super Honeymoon - Owl City / 3:20
16. The Wedding - Annie / 5:09
...Haloscan decided to stop their service a while ago, but that should not keep you from commenting. Share your feelings and thoughts. They will be appreciated.
My other weblogs: