29 augustus 2008

The end-of-summer sampler

The summer 's gone, that's for sure. If we ever had one down here in Europe. It may be a bit naive but I'm trying to keep a carefree relaxed feeling in my head. I wonder if some simple popmusic might help to keep me going.
Give it a try... I compiled some well known artists like Boz Scaggs, Kate Bush and Nelly Furtado with some lesser known songs. And I found some shamelessly poppy tunes like the Belgian Flip Kowlier and the French Gilbert Montagner. If that ain't after summer hits, what are?

Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend....

V.A. - Best of ...Both Worlds (The end-of-summer sampler)
01. Powder Your Face With Sunshine - Dean Martin / 2:31
02. Bumpin' on Sunset - Wes Mongomery / 4:52
03. Cool rules - Auratones ft. Gerard Presencer / 3:46
04. Miss Sun - Boz Scaggs / 5:32
05. Rising Sun - Beggar & Co / 4:53
06. Sunrise (Original Vocal Mix by Miguel Migs) - Roomsa / 5:04
07. Sweet Summer Day - Chris Rea / 4:43
08. Ocean View - Pieces of a Dream / 5:18
09. Sunset - Kate Bush / 5:59
10. Island of Wonder (feat. Caetano Veloso) - Nelly Furtado / 3:48
11. Als De Zomer Weer Voorbij Zal Zijn - Flip Kowlier / 2:07
12. Sun Is Shining - Toshinori Kondo & DJ Krush / 6:52
13. Sun Diver - Easter Wood Bunch / 5:16
14. Sunny Day - Pigbag / 6:11
15. Les sunlights des tropiques - Gilbert Montagner / 3:57
16. The Sun Is My Enemy - Cornelius / 5:47
h**p://www.yourfiles.biz/?d=5E4B9FD324

...and if you tell me in a comment what you think about it, more sunny compilations might follow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home