28 maart 2008

The sunny spring sampler 2

This week somebody told me that spring has begun. Well, he could've fooled me. All I saw was rain, and even snow. So, to bring you some warmth and to chase away the cold, I've compiled another sunny spring sampler. I hope you like it. Tell me 'bout it.

The Belgian jazz singer David Linx promises to be "Home in the Spring". And the Dutch DJ/producer Gregor Salto teamed up with his Spanish collegue Dr. Kucho to explain about their game...

Enjoy the music, and have a nice -and hopefully sunny- weekend!

V.A. - Best of ...Both Worlds (The sunny spring sampler 2)
01. Early Morning Range - George Winston / 2:59
02. You Must Believe in Spring - Bill Evans / 9:06
03. Home in the Spring (feat Nathalie Dessay) - David Linx / 4:57
04. I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time - Mills Brothers / 2:23
05. Kind of sunshine - Nicola Conte / 5:40
06. Don't Sit under the Apple Tree - The Andrews Sisters / 2:05
07. Fools in Love - Joe Jackson / 4:24
08. Catch the Sun - Jamie Cullum / 3:46
09. My Ever Changing Moods (Single Version) - The Style Council / 4:05
10. Sun Is Here - Sun / 5:03
11. Sun Comes Up (live) - John Legend / 3:59
12. Softly, As in a Morning Sunrise - George Benson / 3:59
13. Spring Summer Feeling - Jill Scott / 4:49
14. Beautiful Day - Mary J. Blige / 3:36
15. Greatest Day (Classic Mix) - Beverley Knight / 4:15
16. Love Is My Game - Dr. Kucho & Gregor Salto / 7:05
h**p://yourfiles.biz/?d=7EA4AB742

And do listen to the other Sunny Spring Sampler here too.

...and if you tell me in a comment what you think about it, more sunny compilations might follow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home