03 september 2010

Just simple songs, the guitar edition

What can I say... This a compilation with just simple songs.
Some make me happy, some make me melancholic.
They're all utterly simple songs. About love, about sadness... The ones that really get to me every time I hear them are Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson, Disney Girls by The Beach Boys and One234 by Leslie Feist. They make me smile.

The fact that I mentioned The guitar edition means there will be a piano edition too. In a couple of weeks...
What is your taste in music?

Enjoy the music. And do have a nice weekend...

V.A. - Just simple songs, the guitar edition (A BoBW Compilation)
01. Vincent - Don McLean / 4:02
02. Something In The Way She Moves - James Taylor / 3:10
03. Longer - Dan Fogelberg / 3:13
04. Love You More - Racoon / 3:16
05. War baby - Tom Robinson / 3:56
06. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson / 3:11
07. Daughters - John Mayer / 3:59
08. Gossip In the Grain - Ray LaMontagne / 3:58
09. Disney Girls - The Beach Boys / 4:10
10. Sanssouci - Rufus Wainwright / 5:16
11. De fanfare van honger en dorst - Jan de Wilde / 5:22
12. In the Neighborhood - Tom Waits / 3:07
13. Sister Rosetta Goes Before Us - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss / 3:25
14. New York Telephone Conversation - Lou Reed / 1:33
15. One234 - Feist / 3:03
16. I Woke Up Today - Port O'Brien / 3:21
h**p://www.flameupload.com/files/IO1OFEPP/BoBW_Comp_simple_songs_guitar_1.zip

Tell me what you think about this comp, or about the whole blog. Your comment will be appreciated.

My other weblogs:
  • Heart on my sleeve: fictitious album sleeves. (Yes indeed, fake CD covers!)
  • Every Picture tells a Story: sketches, with stories about everyday matters
  • Labels:

    3 Comments:

    At zondag, 05 september, 2010, Anonymous Anoniem said...

    This looks very good, thank you very much. You're doing marvellous work.

     
    At maandag, 06 september, 2010, Anonymous jazzLover said...

    Like that very much.
    Big hug Arnel!

     
    At woensdag, 08 september, 2010, Anonymous Anoniem said...

    lekker, zo mag je er meer samenstellen

     

    Een reactie posten

    << Home